Experience this incredible show staged in the real historical places of the story!
This summer the audience will have the fantastic oppotunity to see an unique version of Romeo and Juliet, staged in the historical places where Shakespeare really set the tragedy.
Direction and adaptation by Paolo Valerio
Costumes by Chiara Defant
The show will take place from Monday to Saturday at 9p.m. Meeting time at 8.30 p.m.
Friday additional show at 6p.m. Meeting time at 5:45 PM
- English version with Italian translation from 16th July to 25th August in Juliet’s Courtyard (Via Cappello) and historical places around Teatro Nuovo.
- Italian version with English translation from 24th June to 13th July and from 26th August to 14th September in Juliet’s Courtyard (Via Cappello) and historical places around Teatro Nuovo.
- Fantastic oppotunity to see an unique version of Romeo and Juliet staged in the real setting
- Enjoy this itinerant show, from Juliet’s Courtyard and Juliet’s Balcony to some of the most beautiful places in Verona
- See this beautiful masterpiece written by William Shakespeare, a play that continues to enchant by touching everybody’s heart.
Entrance at Juliet’s Courtyard (Via Cappello, 23)
Please arrive 30 minutes in advance
E-TICKETS ACCEPTED (Smartphone or tablet)