Your experienceMeet the guide-driver in the city-centre, take place in the comfortable and air-conditioned van, and start to enjoy this relaxing half-day tour in Valpolicella wine region. During the journey your guide will explain to you about the local wines and Valpolicella valley. Then you will arrive in a beautiful winery, located in the heart of Valpolicella. Over there an expert sommelier will show you the wine cellar to explain the secrets of production and show you how the wine is kept; afterwords you will sit around the table to taste some chosen wines, including the great Amarone! After taking some beautiful pictures in the gardens and vineyards, get back on board the van and take the way to a second winery for another tasting and a light lunch(in the morning) or to visit a beautiful Medieval Borgo (in the afternoon).
- Expert wine guide
- Comfortable van with air conditioning
- Visit two wineries with an enthusiastic guide
- Wine tasting of Amarone
- Traditional lunch / Borgo visit
- Small group tour limited to 8
- AvailabilityAll year round
- TimingMonday to Saturday at 9:30 PM and 2.30 PM
- Duration4 hours
- GroupUp to 8 people
- Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Meeting point10 minutes in advance at Veronality Infopoint, Stradone Porta Palio 29 - 100 meters from Castelvecchio.
- Delay PolicyThe group will wait a maximum of 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, after that you will be declared a no-show and will lose the deposit payment. If you are late please contact us at this emergency number +39 327 4674179.
- InclusionsMorning: Transport, Tour guide, 2 Wine Tasting, 1 Winery visit and a typical Veronese light lunch. Afternoon: Transport, Tour guide, 1 Wine Tasting, 1 Winery visit and a Medieval Borgo visit.
- ExclusionsHotel pick up andr drop-off, gratuities
- Important notesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need. Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy. Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years. I'm a wine lover and Sommelier, I'm looking forward to take you around the beautiful land of Valpolicella wine region.
Ciao all! My name is Leo, the youngest member of the team, with a great passion to share. If you want to live some very 'local' moments choose one of my tours and you will live a truly experience!