Your experienceMeet the guide in the heart of Verona, or request the pick-up directly at the hotel, before starting this beautiful day trip. Take a seat in the comfortable van and enjoy this relaxing day. After about a couple of hours you will arrive at the first stop of this trip, Bologna. This city is recognized as the Italian capital of food. A guided walk in this city will take you under the famous arcades and visit the main squares. But here it is inevitable a stop at the market and a gastronomic tour for lunch. After visiting this beautiful and sparkling city the tour will take you to visit the incredible 'Fico', the Eataly gastronomic park. This park is entirely dedicated to the Made in Italy and food excellence. In this park you will meet an Ambassador of Biodiversity who will guide you to discover this fascinating place created to preserve some local food cultures and to promote the importance of healthy and high quality food and slow food.
- Van transport from Verona
- Visit of Bologna city center
- Visit of FICO
- AvailabilityAll year around
- TimingEveryday on request
- Duration10 hours
- LanguageEnglish, Italian, Spanish, German, Franch
- Meeting PointHotel pick up and drop-off are included if located in the city centre
- Important notesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need or about food allergy.
- InclusionsTransport, Driver-guide, Light lunch, Hotel Pick up on request
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years. I'm a wine lover and Sommelier, I'm looking forward to take you around the beautiful land of Valpolicella wine region.