Your experienceHop on our private van to enjoy the day discovering new places! With your guide-driver, you will first stop in Lake Misurina, where its crystal water becomes the perfect mirror of the Dolomites. Take a coffee break and have a walk in this beautiful and green location, before saying goodbye to go to the second stop of this tour: Tre Cime di Lavaredo (The Three Towers), considered as the main symbol of the Dolomites. Here you will have lunch in a Refugio, typical location up in the mountain where you will enjoy a traditional lunch with a breathtaking view of the Dolomites. Before heading back to Venice, you will stop one last time in the village of Cortina, famous in the world for its beauty and for skiing. At the end of this experience, you will head back to Venice to enjoy the rest of your vacation.
- Private van transportation
- Breathtaking experience on the top of the Dolomite mountains
- Traditional lunch in a 'Rifugio'
- Beautiful view of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, the Dolomites symbol
- Visit of Cortina village
AvailabilityAll year round
TimingMonday to Saturday at 8:30 AM
Group2 to 8 people
Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
Meeting pointIn front of the restaurant "Al Vinatier", in Piazzale Roma. The guide will have a sign with "Cortina and Dolomites Tour" written on it
Delay policyIf you are late please contact us at this emergency number +39 327 4674179.
InclusionsPrivate van transport, English speaking live guide, Lunch
ExclusionsHotel pickup and drop-off
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- Wheather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snow
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum number for the Tour to run is 2 passengers.
Read more about our Terms and conditions