Your experienceGet on board on the air-conditioned van and start to relax; your professional guide will start explaining to you the itinerary for the day. After about a couple of hours you will begin to enter into Val di Fassa, a wide open valley surrounded by mountain walls. You will be fascinated with its landscapes and its beautiful sceneries and you will arrive in Passo Pordoi which has an altitude of 7345 feet. Next is the exciting funicular ride, that goes to the top of the mountain (10,341 feet): a unique and breathtaking destination for a spectacular panoramic view. Here you can walk around for a while and stop at some Rifugio for lunch. Watching around you can admire the white stones of Marmolada and other mountains of Dolomites. When everyone will be ready, you'll go back to get on board the van and return to Verona. During the way back you will stop a few times, and explore other valleys, and return to Verona with a unforgettable memory of the Dolomites.
- Expert guide
- Great overview of Dolomites
- Comfortable van with air conditioning
- Local cuisine and lunch included
- Cableway to Sass Pordoi height (10.341 feet)
- AvailabilityAll year round
- TimingNovember to March - Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8.30 AM April to October - Wednesday and Saturday at 8.30 AM
- Duration10 hours
- GroupUp to 8 people
- Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Meeting point10 minutes in advance at Veronality Infopoint, Stradone Porta Palio 29 - 100 meters from Castelvecchio.
- Delay PolicyThe group will wait a maximum of 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, after that you will be declared a no-show and will lose the deposit payment. If you are late please contact us at this emergency number +39 327 4674179.
- InclusionsTransport with van, driver-guide, cableway ticket and typical lunch, pick up at the Hotel if central located
- Important NotesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need. Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy. The funicolar is not always open and if there is not the possibility to go up, you will have the chance to discover some other villages on the Dolomites. Underage customers must be accompanied by and adult.
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years. I'm a wine lover and Sommelier, I'm looking forward to take you around the beautiful land of Valpolicella wine region.