Your experienceOur expert guide will lead you on a path through different centuries. You will be a witness to the passing of time in this sacred place. You can look under Saint Helena Church for the tracks of 2 ancient Basilicae. You will learn about the church’s structure, including the naves and the choir screen. Our guide will tell you about the most important paintings inside the Cathedral, including the work of the great Venician painter Tiziano. On the left side of the Cathedral you can enter into the Baptistery where you can still see parts of the ancient original wall from the VIII Century. On the baptismal font, you can see the life of the Holy Family and Christ’s baptism depicted. The Cathedral is fascinating because of its rich history and culture. Inside you are submerged in years of memories of Verona, all closed in this unique and outstanding monument.
- Guided visit
- Private Tour
- AvailabilityAll year around
- TimingEveryday on request
- Duration1 hour
- LanguageEnglish, Italian, Spanish, German, French
- Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Meeting pointHotel Pick up and drop-off are included if central located
- Important NotesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need.
- InclusionsTour Guide, Cathedral entrance
- ExclusionsGratuities, Hotel Pick up and drop-off
Hello, I’m Irene and I’m a licensed tour guide. I’m very curious and passionate about history, art and culture. I love my city, its secret places and old legends so join me and we will discover together the fascinating historical centre of Verona, I’ll be your guide and your local friend!
Ciao! My name is Isabella... I am a licensed tour guide, and passionate about our beautiful land. I can tell you many stories about this enchanting city! So come with me and you will discover all of the secrets of Verona!