Your experienceMeet your guide, and travel to beautiful Lake Garda. Here you will start the tour by boat. After meeting the captain, you will take a seat on the motorboat and get comfortable for the adventure ahead. After taking off, you will head towards the small villages along the shores of the lake, such as Lazise or Bardolino, a slow passage from the coast will give you a unique view. Then you will head towards the beautiful bay of Punta San Vigilio, an enchanting place that seems to have stood still in time. You will find a small port, a locanda, and an historic villa waiting there for you. After a break you will resume route to the beautiful peninsula of Sirmione. Here you will see the ancient thermal caves of Catullus and the places lived by Julius Ceasar. You will then arrive in a small port in Sirmione, and you will dock along the walls of the medieval castle. Here you will have the opportunity to have free time and explore the city, enjoy a gelato, or do a little shopping in the historic city center.
- Experience the lake from the lake
- Lunch in a beautiful Trattoria
- Visit beautiful villages on Lake Garda
- AvailabilityApril to October
- TimingEveryday on request
- Duration9 hours
- LanguageEnglish, Italian, Spanish, German, Franch
- Meeting pointPick up and Drop-off at the Hotel are included if located in the city centre
- Important NotesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need, or about any foot allergy.
- InclusionsTransport, Driver-guide, Boat Tour, Lunch, Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years. I'm a wine lover and Sommelier, I'm looking forward to take you around the beautiful land of Valpolicella wine region.
Hello, I’m Irene and I’m a licensed tour guide. I’m very curious and passionate about history, art and culture. I love my city, its secret places and old legends so join me and we will discover together the fascinating historical centre of Verona, I’ll be your guide and your local friend!