Your experienceArrive at the meeting point in the city center of Verona to meet the guide and the rest of the small group to enjoy this enchanting all day tour of Lake Garda. Once on board of a comfortable minivan with air conditioning, you will hear about the day schedule, while crossing the Valpolicella valley with its vineyards and farmlands, till you reach the first stop: Punta San Vigilio. This is a magical paradise; totally immersed in a green landscape near Garda, the favourite place chosen by poets and artists to get inspired. Between olive trees and old villas you will certaintly be captured by this charming side of the Lake. Then, after a rest on a silent beach, you will head towards the village of Bardolino for some more free time and lunch. You can walk along the lake side and stop to some bars or restaurants, or sit on a bench by the water. After almost an hour break you will continue towards Lazise; here you can enjoy a pleasant walk along the pedestrians path, maybe being lucky enough to find some local markets. Finally you reach Peschiera del Garda to get on board of a Venetian Taxi Boat or continue on the Minivan till Sirmione Village. This is the last stop of the trip: a medieval little village, with a unique Castle, legends to be heard and hidden olive trees gardens to discover. Just ask our enthusiastic guide for some anecdotes. Lastly get back on the minivan and return to Verona with lots of good memories about Lake Garda.
- Panoramic Lake views
- Comfortable van with air conditioning
- Boat transfer to Sirmione
- Walking around the villages of Bardolino, Lazise and Sirmione
- Lunch included in Bardolino
- AvailabilityApril to October
- TimingEveryday on request
- Duration9 hours
- LanguageEnglish, Italian, German, Spanish, Franch
- Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Meeting pointHotel Pick up and drop-off are included if located in the city centre
- InclusionsTransport with van, expert guide, lunch and boat transfer
- Important NotesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need. Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy.
Ciao all! My name is Leo, the youngest member of the team, with a great passion to share. If you want to live some very 'local' moments choose one of my tours and you will live a truly experience!