Your experienceMeet the guide in the heart of Verona, or request the pick-up directly at the hotel, before starting this beautiful day trip. Take a seat in the comfortable van and enjoy this relaxing day. After about an hour you will arrive at the first stop of this trip, Vicenza. This city is famous for its architecture and for the beautiful palaces and villas designed by Andrea Palladio, such as the fascinating Teatro Olimpico. A walk in this small and little-known city will make you immerse in the authentic Venetian lifestyle. After a lunch break (included) you'll get back on board and reach the second stop of our itinerary: Padua. This city has been the most historic university city, but it is also very rich in culture and art. With the guide you will have the opportunity to visit the magnificent city centre and some of the artistic pearls, such as the Basilica of Saint Anthony characterized by Byzantine style domes. In Padua you can not miss a walk under the arcades and a coffee in the historic Caffè Pedrocchi.
- Van transport from Verona
- Visit of Padua
- Visit of Vicenza
- AvailabilityAll year around
- TimingEveryday on request
- Duration10 hours
- LanguageEnglish, Italian, Spanish, German, Franch
- Meeting PointHotel pick up and drop-off are included if central located
- Important notesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need or about food allergy.
- InclusionsTransport, Driver-guide, Light lunch, Hotel Pick up on request
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years. I'm a wine lover and Sommelier, I'm looking forward to take you around the beautiful land of Valpolicella wine region.