Your experienceMeet the guide in the heart of Verona, or request the pick-up directly at the hotel, before starting this beautiful day trip. Take a seat in the comfortable van and enjoy this relaxing day. After about a couple of hours you will arrive at the first stop of this trip, Parma. Here you will have the opportunity to visit a local Parmigiano Reggiano producer and see one of the great buildings where hundreds of forms of cheese are stored for years. Here an expert will show you how the cheeses are selected and how a it is masterfully opened using some special tools. After a tasting accompanied by balsamic vinegar you'll reach a selected restaurant for lunch to taste some local and traditional dishes such as Tortelli di Erbette. After this lunch break the tour will head to another part of the city, where the famous Prosciutto di Parma is produced. Here too you will have the opportunity to visit a producer and watch the masters at work while they are working the meat before maturing. Here too, a tasting will guide you to discover the excellence of local products.
- Van transport from Verona
- Visit of Parmigiano Reggiano factory
- Visit Prosciutto di Parma factory
- AvailabilityAll year around
- TimingEveryday on request
- Duration10 hours
- LanguageEnglish, Italian, Spanish, German, Franch
- Meeting PointHotel pick up and drop-off are included if central located
- Important notesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need or about food allergy.
- InclusionsTransport, Driver-guide, Light lunch, Hotel Pick up on request
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years. I'm a wine lover and Sommelier, I'm looking forward to take you around the beautiful land of Valpolicella wine region.