Your experienceDiscover the origins and history of the most famous sparkling italian wine, Prosecco, in this full day tour. Meet our wine expert guide in Piazzale Roma, close to the historical center of Venice, and take seat on a comfortable van as you are driven towards Prosecco region. During your trip you will pass by the original region of Prosecco, Valdobbiadene and Conegliano, a magic area of small town and expanses of vineyards . You will visit a traditional winery to learn all the secrets of Prosecco production and have a guided wine tasting, then you will stop in a local trattoria for a light lunch with some typical dishes. At the end of the tour you will be dropped back at the starting point, ready for a magic night in Venice or to rest after this immersive tour.
- Professional and friendly guide
- Pick up from Venice
- Small group for a personalized experience
- Wine tasting of Prosecco
- AvailabilityAll year around
- TimingNovember to March - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10.30 AM April to October - Monday and Thursday at 10.30 AM
- Duration6 hours
- GroupUp to 8 people
- Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Meeting pointPiazzale Roma (car parking) Via Rio Terà Sant’Andrea 460 (at the end of canal Rio Sant’Andrea), where you will find the sign “Prosecco Wine Tour”
- Delay PolicyThe group will wait a maximum of 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, after that you will be declared a no-show and will lose the deposit payment. If you are late please contact us at this emergency number +39 327 4674179.
- InclusionsTour Guide, Transport, Light lunch, Wine tasting
- ExclusionsGratuities, Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
- Important notesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need or about food intolerance or allergy. Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years. I'm a wine lover and Sommelier, I'm looking forward to take you around the beautiful land of Valpolicella wine region.