Discover the secrets of Italian cooking with this unique experience in a cozy cooking venue in the city center of Verona. An hands-on class to learn how to make fresh homemade Pasta, the great Italian Risotto and, of course, the most famous Italian dessert: Tiramisù.
Follow the instructions of our expert chef and share your homemade lunch with the other participants, drinking a good glass of Valpolicella.
The experience will take place in a beautiful small cooking venue in loft-style in the historical center of Verona. We will provide you with everything you need, just bring appetite and enthusiasm for Italian good food. Fresh pasta, risotto, tiramisù: learn how to cook like a real Italian chef.
- Very small groups with high attention to safety
- Italian expert chef
- Cook with traditional Italian products
- Learn cooking techniques
- Cookbook for your Italian dishes at home
AvailabilityAll year round
TimingMonday to Saturday at 10.00 AM
Group2 to 10 people
Meeting pointInfopoint: Stradone Porta Palio 29, Verona
InclusionsChef, Apron, Meal and Recipe book
ExclusionsHotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance for group classes, read more
- Underage must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Persons under 14 years of age can not join this activity
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 5 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
Ciao, my name is Cristina. I live and work in Verona, my hometown. I’m a chef, a sommelier and a cookbook author. For many years I used to work in a commercial company, but I decided to change completely my life to follow my passion for cooking. I started my new career, after graduating at Ipsoa Cookery School in Verona. I love traveling and music, particularly jazz which I play with my saxophone, as an amateur.
Hi que tal? My name is Alex and I was born in Spain, I toured Italy from north to south and here I became a chef, in fact the kitchen and my greatest love besides walking in the mountains with my dogs. I look forward to welcoming you in Verona to share this passion together. Hasta pronto
For a party of 2
Read more about our Terms and conditions