Your experienceMeet the guide in the heart of Verona, or request the pick-up directly at the hotel, before starting this beautiful day trip in a small group. Take a seat in the comfortable van and enjoy a relaxing day. A bridge that will lead you to the historic center of the lagoon will immediately welcome you. The guide will help you discover the magic of one of the most unique cities in the world. Alone among the canals and the city center, it is easy to get lost, but we are here to guide you and help you discover the secrets of local life and traditions of the past. You will discover the secrets of the master gondoliers and relax walking through the famous "calle". After a lunch break, including a classic cicchetti, you cannot miss a walk in the famous Piazza San Marco, and admire the Ducal Palace, before arriving at the beautiful Rialto Bridge from which you can admire the splendor of the city and its canals. After a walk you will resume your way back to Verona.
- Departure from Verona
- Venice guided visit
- Small group trip to ensure a customized experience
- Professional and friendly local guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off in Verona city centre (on request)
- AvailabilityAll year around
- TimingNovember to March - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.30 AM April to October - Monday and Thursday at 8.30 AM
- Duration10 hours
- GroupUp to 8 people
- Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Meeting point10 minutes in advance at Veronality Infopoint, Stradone Porta Palio 29 - 100 meters from Castelvecchio
- Delay PolicyThe group will wait a maximum of 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, after that you will be declared a no-show and will lose the deposit payment. If you are late please contact us at this emergency number +39 327 4674179.
- InclusionsTour Guide, Transport, Lunch, Hotel pick up and drop-off on request
- Important notesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need. Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy. Not suitable for wheel chairs (bridges and stairs) Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
Hello! My name is Alessandro, and I've been a tour leader for more than 10 years. I'm a wine lover and Sommelier, I'm looking forward to take you around the beautiful land of Valpolicella wine region.