Jump on one of our bikes, fasten your helmet, listen to the passionate story your guide will tell you. Are you ready? Start this lovely Verona Bike Tour with us, discover the most beautiful monuments and squares of Verona.
We will discover the city center and its most remarkable glimpses, riding through cobbled lanes and along majestic city walls. Our Verona bike tour is passion and culture: roman ruins, stories and tales regardings Verona’s past and present. Arena, Castel San Pietro, Capulets house and the famous balcony where you can bring back to life Romeo and Juliet love story: these are just few of the experiences we will live together during our bike tour.
Get ready with a light backpack, we will wait for you ready to go.
- Use of earphones to ensure social distancing
- Very small groups with high attention to safety
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Listen to stories and legends about the city riding your bike
- Visit Castelvecchio, Arena, Juliet’s balcony, St. Zeno and many more interesting highlights
- Alternative itineraries in and out city center
AvailabilityFrom March to October
TimingEveryday at 9:30 AM
Group2 to 10 people
Meeting pointInfopoint: Verona, Stradone Porta Palio 29
InclusionsLicensed tour Guide, Bike, Helmet
ExclusionsHotel pickup and drop-off
Cancellation policyFull refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance for group tours, read more
Rain policyThis tour runs shine or rain. In case of rain, we will provide a raincoat. In case of heavy rain, the Tour takes place by foot.
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Persons under 14 years old can not join this activity
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
I’m Priscilla, a proud veronese that was brought up in lovely New Zealand. I am a mix of passion for: art history (my university degree), music (my part-time occupation) and sports (I played golf competitively when a teenager and I’m keen on skiing and love to bike). Music has a major role in my life: songwriting gives me wings and I have the luck to be able to produce music from time to time. On a regular basis, I sing in the Schola Cantorum (the choir) of the Cathedral of Verona, one of the oldest in the world still operating. I am very excited that my profession gives me the chance to unveil the many gems that Verona has. Meeting people through my profession is something that I cherish and I always look forward to be inspired by their own stories.
Hi, I am Isabella and I live in Verona, but I lived in many Italian cities. My mum is from Venice and my dad from Verona, so I feel 100% Venetian. I studied to be a teacher and a journalist, but then my passion for travel has prevailed. I love travelling and I have always traveled a lot, near or far. I love seeing places, meeting people, trying new experiences. Japan thrilled me, I would like to go to Kamchatka. Here I specialized becoming a tour leader and a tour guide to tell people about the beauty of my homeland. To this I combine my other two passions: food and wine. What to say? Italian DOC!
“Very personal tour with the bike through Verona”
“Very enjoyable and fun”
For a party of 2
Read more about our Terms and conditions