Visit typical Osterias of Verona, with this yummi gastronomical bike tour. In just three hours this tour will introduce you to veronese flavours world and the city lifestyle. Follow your local guide from one Osteria to the next and find out where veronese people spend the evening. At every stop you will taste local wine like Valpolicella and Prosecco or the famous beloved veronese aperitif, Spritz, all served with some typical dishes from the local cooking tradition.
Between tastings we will ride close to the most important monuments and sites of Verona and our guide will tell you all about the history and culture of this fascinating art city. Choose your bike, wear your helmet and lets go!
- 3 hours bike tour around local Osterie of Verona
- Tasting of typical wine and products
- Discover local lifestyle
- Bike and helmet included
- Private tour only for your family for more safety
AvailabilityAll year around
TimingEveryday at the time preferred
Private Touron demand with a minimum of 2 persons
Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide raincoats. In case of heavy rain, the Tour will take place by foot.
Meeting pointInfopoint: Stradone Porta Palio 29, Verona
InclusionsLicensed Guide, Bikes, Helmets
ExclusionsHotel pick up and drop-off
- Underage must be accompanied by at least one adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 5 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- In case of delay, contact the emergency number +39-327-4674179
I’m a “very veronese” girl, born and raised in the old town of Verona. After studying foreign languages at the University of Bologna, I spent years living abroad, mostly in Spain and in Hong Kong, but I finally decided to be back home and started falling in love with the history of the city and getting surprised by its beauty. That’s why I became a tour leader and a tour guide: I love showing Verona and discovering it every day through my guests’ eyes. So, join me for a walk or a ride around my beautiful town!