Your experienceMeet the guide at our meeting point in the city center of Verona. We will bring you to our Vespa garage, where you will get a safety briefing and a helmet, and finally an original vintage Vespa. First you will ride along the narrow streets of the old city center. Once you have left the city you will continue up the surrounding hills called Torricelle. Here you can have a scenic view of the city, the old town, and the surrounding neighborhoods. You will make multiple stops for scenic views and for picture taking opportunities. You will discover the panoramic hills where the locals go for a relaxing time away from the busy city center. This area of Torricelle is especially popular during the summer time because it is the perfect place to enjoy some fresh air. The you will come back to Verona along panoramic roads and road along the river Adige.
- Original Vespa
- Expert guide
- Ride around Verona hills
- Group tour limited to 8
- AvailabilityApril to October
- TimingFrom Monday to Saturday at 4.30 PM
- Duration2 hours
- GroupUp to 8 persons
- Rain policyIn case of heavy rain there are two options: (1) 50% refund for client cancellation; (2) change of the tour date for the following days available
- Meeting point15 minutes in advance at Veronality Infopoint, Stradone Porta Palio 29 - 100 meters from Castelvecchio.
- Delay PolicyThe group will wait a maximum 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, after that you will be declared a no-show and will lose the deposit payment. If you are late please contact us at this emergency number +39 327 4674179.
- InclusionsExpert guide, Vespa Helmet, Fuel
- ExclusionsHotel Pick up and Drop-off, Gratuities
- SAFETY NoticeIMPORTANT! : Please specify in the "special requirement" field if you wish to drive the Vespa. Previous driving experience on a Vespa, scooter or motorcycle is necessary and highly advantageous. The tour guide reserve the right of final judgment in your participation of Vespa-driving at any point during the tour. If the guide determines you are unable to drive your scooter at a safe level, you will not be allowed to continue driving. No refunds will be granted in these cases. Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
- Important NotesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need.
Hi! I’m Matteo, a very passionate rider. Join me in a marvelous tour to discover the Valpolicella countryside, through cobblestone lanes and vineyards in an easy and enjoyable ride up and down the hills that surround Verona. Put on your helmet and prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience.
Ciao all! My name is Leo, the youngest member of the team, with a great passion to share. If you want to live some very 'local' moments choose one of my tours and you will live a truly experience!