Your experienceMeet the guide in the city center of Verona, from there you will start exploring the old town and discover the secret ruins of the ancient Roman Empire. Verona, also known as little Rome, was one of the most important cities of the Empire. Follow the guide as she will lead you through underground public and private buildings and public archaeological sites. See the Arena, the ancient Veronese coliseum built in the I century A.C for gladiator games and today is the biggest Opera house in the world. Learn how the city used to be and how people used to live 2000 years ago. Follow your guide down to 7 meters underground to discover ancient mosaics, temples, villas and streets. Each site is a gem hidden into public and private buildings.
- Verona secret underground sites
- Small group trip to ensure a customized experience
- Professional and friendly local guide
- Sites entrance
- AvailabilityJune to September
- TimingFrom Monday to Saturday at 4.30 PM
- Duration2 hours
- GroupUp to 12 people
- Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Meeting point10 minutes in advance at Veronality Infopoint, Stradone Porta Palio 29 - 100 meters from Castelvecchio
- Delay PolicyThe group will wait a maximum of 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, after that you will be declared a no-show and will lose the deposit payment. If you are late please contact us at this emergency number +39 327 4674179.
- InclusionsTour Guide, sites entrance
- ExclusionsGratuities, Hotel Pick up and drop-off
- Important notesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need. This Tour is not suitable for wheelchairs, because of stairs without elevators in some of the sites. Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
Hello, I’m Irene and I’m a licensed tour guide. I’m very curious and passionate about history, art and culture. I love my city, its secret places and old legends so join me and we will discover together the fascinating historical centre of Verona, I’ll be your guide and your local friend!
Ciao! My name is Isabella... I am a licensed tour guide, and passionate about our beautiful land. I can tell you many stories about this enchanting city! So come with me and you will discover all of the secrets of Verona!