Your experienceMeet the professional local guide in the city center of Verona and start this amazing urban exploration. From here you will start exploring the old town, with a stop at Castelvecchio, a medieval castle. From there, you will discover Pizza Bra and admire the First century B.C Roman ‘amphitheatre’ from the outside and learn of the games of the gladiators as well as facts, myths and legends of the Arena. Enjoy a pleasant walk on cobblestone streets as you relive the past and view the old town walls and other monuments from Roman times and the Middle Ages. After taking some memorable photos of ancient roman ruins or the beautiful city squares, you will reach the House and Balcony of Juliet. Here you will remember the famous love stories of William Shakespear’s Romeo & Juliet. You will then follow the guide in the city center as you learn more about the local culture of Italy.
- 2 hour walking tour of Verona's city center
- Professional guide
- A perfect introduction to the city
- Main sites: Arena, Juliet’s balcony, Castelvecchio, Ponte Pietra, Piazza Erbe
- The intimate atmosphere of a small group tour
- AvailabilityAll year round
- TimingEveryday at 10:00 am
- Duration2 hours
- GroupUp to 12 people
- Rain policyThis tour runs rain or shine
- Meeting point10 minutes in advance at Veronality Infopoint, Stradone Porta Palio 29 - 100 meters from Castelvecchio
- Delay PolicyThe group will wait a maximum of 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, after that you will be declared a no-show and will lose the deposit payment. If you are late please contact us at this emergency number +39 327 4674179.
- InclusionsProfessional licensed guide
- ExclusionsHotel pick up and drop-off, gratuities
- Important notesPlease let us know in advance if you require any special need. Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult.
Hello, I’m Irene and I’m a licensed tour guide. I’m very curious and passionate about history, art and culture. I love my city, its secret places and old legends so join me and we will discover together the fascinating historical centre of Verona, I’ll be your guide and your local friend!
Ciao! My name is Isabella... I am a licensed tour guide, and passionate about our beautiful land. I can tell you many stories about this enchanting city! So come with me and you will discover all of the secrets of Verona!